Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Productivity Book Group [ productivitybookgroup.org ] discussed Part Three (Chapters 11-13, Conclusion) of the best-selling book, Getting Things Done [ http://x.co/getgtd ], by David Allen, on April 13, 2013. We covered the final three chapters about the Power of the Collection Habit, the Power of the Next-Action Decision, and the Power of Outcome Focusing, along with general advice for those implementing GTD from David Allen’s final words in the Conclusion.
(We provide the many great tips, tricks, and tools that were shared in our call here in the episode notes. Listen to the show to understand the context of the resources provided. If we missed something, please comment on the episode and let us know!)
- Question Behind the Question [ http://goo.gl/pJOeK ] by John G. Miller
- ProdPod — Episode 18: Someday or Maybe? [ http://goo.gl/EIsX8 ]
- Asian Efficiency [ http://asianefficiency.com ] (Mac/Omnifocus’ed)
- GTD Virtual Study Group [ http://goo.gl/xV4kV ]
- Zen Habits’ Massive GTD Resource List [ zenhabits.net/massive-gtd-resource-list/ ]
- Mac Power Users podcast [ http://goo.gl/F1pAZ ]
- Getting Things Done® – Network of GTD® Enthusiasts | LinkedIn Group [ http://goo.gl/vM9R8 ]
- Dustin Wax had done an incomplete series of LifeHack.org articles called, “GTD Refresh.” Here they are:
- GTD Refresh, Part 1: Getting My Head Together [ http://goo.gl/HNcTo ]
- GTD Refresh, Part 2: Contexts and Calendar [ http://goo.gl/6MfoO ]
- GTD Refresh, Part 3: Projects [ http://goo.gl/y3O6m ]
- GTD Refresh, Part 4: Getting Sorted [ http://goo.gl/y3O6m ]
- GTD Refresh, Part 5: Building the Weekly Review Habit [ http://goo.gl/SpIqh ]
- GTD Refresh, Part 6: Decisiveness [ http://goo.gl/81dJh ]
Note: GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company. This group is not affiliated with or officially endorsed by the David Allen Company.
Hey Ray, thanks for posting the Someday Maybe links that I requested on the 4/13 show. Great stuff. And I love the 2-minute format. Thanks again!
Hey, Mark! So glad you got the information in the show notes, and are enjoying ProdPod! Cheers!