Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Productivity Book Group [ productivitybookgroup.org ] discussed part two (Chapters 7-10) of the best-selling book, Getting Things Done [ http://x.co/getgtd ], by David Allen, on March 30, 2013. We covered the following four chapters about Organizing: Setting Up the Right Buckets, Reviewing: Keeping Your System Functional, Doing: Making the Best Action Choices, and Getting Projects Under Control.
(We provide the many great tips, tricks, and tools that were shared in our call here in the episode notes. Listen to the show to understand the context of the resources provided. If we missed something, please comment on the episode and let us know!)
- Pocket [ getpocket.com ] (former Read It Later)
- 25 Tips for Productivity [ book – goo.gl/8NhBO (Amazon) ] by Augusto Pinaud
- OneNote [ office.microsoft.com/en-us/onenote ]
- ActiveInbox [ activeinboxhq.com ]
- Gmail Valet [ gmailvalet.com ]
- Thirteen Virtues by Benjamin Franklin [ thirteenvirtues.com ]
- 10 Power Questions [ 10powerquestions.com ]
- MindJet [ mindjet.com ]
- Mind42 [ mind42.com ]
- John Cleese on Creativity (36:10) [ youtu.be/f9rtmxJrKwc ]
- The Ultimate Sales Machine [ book – goo.gl/euWjC (Amazon) ] by Chet Holmes
Note: GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company. This group is not affiliated with or officially endorsed by the David Allen Company.