Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Productivity Book Group [ http://productivitybookgroup.org ] discussed The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change, Parts 1 and 2 [ http://amzn.to/1a9QmPS ] by Stephen R. Covey, PhD, covering the Seven Habits Paradigm, along with Habits 1, 2 and 3. Enjoy the discussion! The next live discussion will be September 28 at noon ET, so please join us!
(Please listen to understand the context of the resources provided. If we missed something, please comment on the episode and let us know!)
- How to Talk to Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere: The Secrets of Good Communication [ http://amzn.to/1bnZvY2 ] by Larry King and Bill Gilbert
- “The Art of Living” Stanford IHUM course [ http://goo.gl/JNlKAu ]
- Question Behind the Question [ http://goo.gl/pJOeK ] by John G. Miller
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business [ http://amzn.to/1aGvpfD ] by Charles Duhigg
- Man’s Search for Meaning [ http://amzn.to/1bo0OGl ] by Viktor E. Frankl, MD
Note: All registered service marks, trademarks and other copyrighted materials mentioned on the podcast are that of their respective owners. This group is not affiliated with or officially endorsed by those copyright owners.