How to Find Out Anything (Chapters 7 to 10) – Productivity Book Group
Productivity Book Group [ http://productivitybookgroup.org ] discussed How to Find Out Anything: From Extreme Google Searches to Scouring Government Documents, a Guide to Uncovering Anything About Everyone and Everything [ http://amzn.to/1e6wFOc ], Chapters 7 through 10 by Don MacLeod. Enjoy the discussion!
(Please listen to understand the context of the resources provided. If we missed something, please comment on the episode and let us know!)
- US Patent & Trademark Office’s Search (TESS) – [ http://goo.gl/rWoCNy ]
- NIH RePORTER – [ http://projectreporter.nih.gov/reporter.cfm ] (Thanks, Pete!)
- I also put together a mindmap of (most of) the reference sources referred to, along with the quotations that were of interest to me [ http://goo.gl/PjtU6i ]
- Social Bookmarking Services: Delicious and Delirious
- Better explanation than I gave of the Social Security Number legal protections: [ http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RL30318.pdf ]
- Google Art Project [ www.googleartproject.com/ ]
- Carnegie Corporation of New York – Philanthropic Resources [ http://carnegie.org/grants/grantseekers/other-philanthropic-resources/ ]
- Foundation Center [ http://foundationcenter.org ]
Note: All registered service marks, trademarks and other copyrighted materials mentioned on the podcast are that of their respective owners. This group is not affiliated with or officially endorsed by those copyright owners.