Making It All Work (Getting Control: Chapters 5 – 10)
Productivity Book Group [ http://productivitybookgroup.org ] discussed the next six chapters of Making It All Work [ http://x.co/getmiaw ] by David Allen, entitled Getting Control. Enjoy the discussion! The next live discussion will be September 14 at noon ET, so please join us!
(We provide the many great tips, tricks, and tools that were shared in our call here in the episode notes. Listen to the show to understand the context of the resources provided. If we missed something, please comment on the episode and let us know!)
- Evernote [itunes link=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/evernote/id281796108?mt=8&uo=4″ title=”Evernote on iOS”]
- Drafts on iPhone / iPad [itunes link=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/drafts-quickly-capture-notes/id502385074?mt=8&uo=4″ title=”Drafts on iOS”]
- TextExpander [itunes link=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/textexpander/id326180690?mt=8&uo=4″ title=”TextExpander on iOS”]
- RememberTheMilk [itunes link=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/remember-the-milk/id293561396?mt=8&uo=4″ title=”Remember the Milk on iOS”]
- Mindjet [itunes link=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mindjet-maps-for-iphone/id440273648?mt=8&uo=4″ title=”Mindjet on iOS”]
- SimpleMind [itunes link=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/simplemind-for-iphone-mind/id304515487?mt=8&uo=4″ title=”SimpleMind on iOS”]
- FreeMind [ freemind.sourceforge.net ]
- XMind (Win)
- Mind42 [ http://mind42.com ]
Note: All registered service marks, trademarks and other copyrighted materials mentioned on the podcast are that of their respective owners. This group is not affiliated with or officially endorsed by those copyright owners.